Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fevers, Fevers, Fevers.

Edith has had fevers all day, I have been in children's hospital since 2 and wow I just got home, I need to vent on everything that she had to go through. Blood draws, X-ray, and Even urine. I hate catheters, so i know she must of hated it to!! I just wish she was a normal child, and didn't have to experience all this. I know she is going to get sick now and then. :( It is just frustrating to know that every time she has fevers this is what she has to go through. So now it is a waiting game, they want to make sure that the fever is not an infection. I know they are precautionary measures that has to be done. I hope it is just a fever, caused by her little cold. :( I hate Cancer, I hate Chemo .. I love that my daughter is in remission ..

No comments:

Post a Comment